favourite character

Let's talk about Asterix here...

Moderator: Jochgem

Sukisuix

Re: favourite character

Beitrag: # 5056Beitrag Sukisuix »

Magnix hat geschrieben: the first person that in obelix and co.  for obelix wildpigs hunts.
In English his name is Analgesix
arrowheadthom

Beitrag: # 5057Beitrag arrowheadthom »

male=automatix
female=obelix love,falbala
the perfect couple.the blacksmith,and the beautiful lady
rose

Beitrag: # 5058Beitrag rose »

my favourite male characters are the Romans. They are so stupid... and funny!!
But Obelix is the sweettiest man in the world!

and the female character? well. maybe Falbala.

ps. sorry for my english...
Bernard

Beitrag: # 5059Beitrag Bernard »

Sukisuix hat geschrieben: :DMy favourite male character without a doubt is Obelix.
He might be big and fat, but he is a big gentle softie, this is seen in the way he is with Dogmatix and his love for Panacea.  Apart from that I find him very funny. ;D

;)My favourite female character is Impedimenta.  She is a strong woman and more a chief of the village than her husband Vitalstatix.  I like the way she has been drawn as well, her face is just full of different expressions. :D
Exactly my feelings too.
SingingGandalf

Beitrag: # 10673Beitrag SingingGandalf »

It has to be Dogmatix. Though that may just be because I like dogs. I think he goes really well with Obelix, so he is another of my favourites.
Sofie

Beitrag: # 10831Beitrag Sofie »

My favourite character will always be Asterix himself. I don't even know why, he's not the funniest character (that's a title that should go to Obelix and idefix). Maybe it's just because I grew up reading his stories, imagining, adventures. I'm small and blonde myself, so he's just my level :). whenever I'm on a journey I always take an album with me, it makes me feel right at home.

Asterix can be smart (when no women are involved), he's a very loyal friend and he likes a laugh. He can also be quite stubborn and proud, and I guess that makes him likeable to me0

My favourite femal character in the series hasn't arrived yet. I would really like to see some female 'villain' character, not an undercover-agent like Latraviata, but maybe a female thief or a girl openly supporting the romans. of course, she would need something special to be able to oppose the gauls. But it would be interesting to se the Gauls deal with her, with them not being aloud to hit her.

From the existing characters I will go for Bravura. She has character :).
Antworten